The National Religious Retirement Office (NRRO) is sponsored by the Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM), the Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR), the Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR) and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). Each appoints members to the following committees.
The Commission on Religious Life and Ministry establishes guidelines and criteria for the NRRO.
- Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM)
- Reverend John A. Pavlik, OFM Cap, Executive Director
- Very Reverend Brian Terry, SA, President
- Very Reverend Joseph C. Rodrigues, SDS, Vice President
- Very Reverend Timothy P. Kesicki, SJ, Secretary/Treasurer and Board Member At-Large
- Brother Larry Schatz, FSC, Board Representative
- Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR)
- Sister Marie Bernadette Thompson, OP, Coordinator
- Mother Agnes Mary Donovan, SV, Chairperson
- Mother Mary McGreevy, RSM, Assistant Chairperson
- Sister Cecilia Ann Rezac, MS, Secretary
- Sister Mary Angela Highfield, OP, Treasurer
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR)
- Sister Joan Marie Steadman, CSC, Executive Director
- Sister Mary Pellegrino, CSJ, President
- Sister Teresa Maya, CCVI, President-Elect
- Sister Marcia Allen, CSJ, Past President
- Sister Mary Beth Gianoli, OSF, Secretary
- Sister Pat Eck, CBS, Treasurer
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge
- Most Reverend William P. Callahan, OFM Conv
- Most Reverend Curtis J. Guillory, SVD
- Reverend Monsignor J. Brian Bransfield, General Secretary
The Assistance Review Committee recommends distributions of Planning and Implementation Assistance.
- Reverend Domenico Di Raimondo, MSpS, CMSM
- Sister Adrianna Schouten, FSCC, CMSWR
- Sister Susan Scholl, FSM, LCWR
- Most Reverend William P. Callahan, OFM Conv, USCCB
The Management Committee gives final approval of fund allocations and oversees NRRO operations.