The National Religious Retirement Office (NRRO) is sponsored by the Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM), the Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR), the Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR), and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). Each appoints members to the following committees.
The Commission on Religious Life and Ministry establishes guidelines and criteria for the NRRO.
- Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM)
- Reverend John A. Pavlik, OFM Cap, Executive Director
- Very Reverend Brian Terry, SA, President
- Very Reverend Mark Padrez, OP, President-Elect
- Brother Larry Schatz, FSC, Vice President
- Very Reverend Timothy P. Kesicki, SJ, Secretary/Treasurer
- Brother Patrick Sean Moffett, CFC, Board Member-At-Large
- Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR)
- Sister Mary Christine Cremin, RSM, Coordinator
- Mother Mary McGreevy, RSM, Chairperson
- Sister Mary Elizabeth Wusinich, SV, Assistant Chairperson
- Sister Marie Bernadette Mertens, IHM, Secretary
- Sister Mary Angela Highfield, OP, Treasurer
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR)
- Sister Carole Shinnick, SSND, Interim Executive Director
- Sister Teresa Maya, CCVI, President
- Sister Sharlet Wagner, CSC, President-Elect
- Sister Mary Pellegrino, CSJ, Past President
- Sister Mary Beth Gianoli, OSF, Secretary
- Sister Pat Eck, CBS, Treasurer
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin, CSsR
- Reverend Monsignor J. Brian Bransfield, General Secretary
The Assistance Review Committee recommends distributions of Planning and Implementation Assistance.
- Reverend Domenico Di Raimondo, MSpS, CMSM
- Sister Adrianna Schouten, FSCC, CMSWR
- Sister Susan Scholl, FSM, LCWR
- Most Reverend William P. Callahan, OFM Conv, USCCB
The Management Committee gives final approval of fund allocations and oversees NRRO operations.