The National Religious Retirement Office (NRRO) is sponsored by the Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM), the Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR), the Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR), and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). Each appoints members to the following committees.
The Commission on Religious Life and Ministry establishes guidelines and criteria for the NRRO.
- Conference of Major Superiors of Men (CMSM)
- Reverend Frank Donio, SAC, Executive Director
- Very Reverend Jeffrey Kirch, CPPS, President
- Right Reverend James Herring, OPraem, Vice President
- Very Reverend Christopher Fadok, OP, Secretary/Treasurer
- Brother Damian Novello, OSF, At-Large Member
- Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious (CMSWR)
- Sister Mary Bendyna, OP, Executive Director
- Mother Anna Grace Neenan, OP, Chairperson
- Sister Anne Catherine Burleigh, OP, Assistant Chairperson
- Mother Margaret Mary Waldron, CK, Secretary
- Sister Judith Ann Duvall, OSF, Treasurer
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious (LCWR)
- Sister Carol Zinn, SSJ, Executive Director
- Sister Rebecca Ann Gemma, OP, President
- Sister Maureen Geary, OP, President-Elect
- Sister Jane Herb, IHM, Past President
- Sister Maureen O’Connor, OSF, Treasurer
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Most Reverend Earl A. Boyea
- Reverend Michael J.K. Fuller, General Secretary
The Assistance Review Committee recommends distributions of Planning and Implementation Assistance.
- Very Reverend Brian F. Terry, SA, CMSM
- Sister Joanne Holloman, FMA, CMSWR
- Sister Mary Thomas, PBVM, LCWR
- Most Reverend Elias R. Lorenzo, OSB, USCCB
The Management Committee gives final approval of fund allocations and oversees NRRO operations.